Self-management translates awareness into action. It is about initiating self-command and mastery. Key skills include self-care, self-leadership, focus, goal setting (and attainment), balance, passion, mindset calibration, internal development, resilience, optimism, happiness, control, discipline, etc. Self-management intentionally implements action to convert self-awareness into results. It is applied strength.
• Optimizes returns on effort, energy and resources
• Develops quality goal setting, planning and performance
• Facilitates effective management of stress and impulsivity
• Cultivates the creation of constructive thinking, coping, adaptability and adjustment
• Enhances positive expectations and realistic paths to achievement
• Sets the pace for control and command of possibilities, opportunities and achievement
Relationships create success and happiness. They grow over time and through personal investment. Professionally and personally, effectiveness, quality of life, meaningfulness and happiness are predicated on developing and leveraging relationships. Leadership, influence, teamwork, friendships and satisfaction demand quality relationships and enjoyable interaction.
• Avoid, navigate, and resolve confrontation and conflict in constructive ways
• Develop team members, quality teams and synergistic interaction
• Lead and continuously improve organizations and community
• Influence, coach, and channel performance for optimal returns
• Champion change and progress through agility and adaptability
• Cultivate lasting relationships and quality friendships through relational intelligence
Self-awareness is an accurate, continuing mindfulness of feelings, thoughts, perspective, values, strengths, character, values… It is a core skill to develop inner empathy and self-identity. Through mindfulness, the conscious and subconscious can be managed towards happiness, positive outcomes and satisfying results.
• Improve skills by recognizing what you do well and what you need to improve
• Raise happiness levels by aligning your ideals with your actions
• Become a better leader by understanding how others perceive you and your performance
• Strengthen work and personal relationships by managing emotions
• Increase work motivation by seeking out your true passions
• Decrease stress by identifying emotions and lessening tasks you don’t enjoy
Empathy and social awareness connect and resonate. They are about understanding and adding value. Empathy is about expanding perspective and enhancing possibilities. It serves as the foundation for soft skills. This set of skills facilitates interaction, communication, adding value, compassion, kindness, benevolence, and interpersonal results. Empathy and social awareness provide the foundation for collaboration, teamwork, synergy, organization and community.
• Effectively delivers value to targeted audiences
• Aligns performance through communication and interpersonal exchange
• Allows for savvy collaboration and participation at high quality levels
• Develops skills to recognize and leverage interpersonal opportunities
• Creates internal paradigms to understand and relate to constituencies
• Empowers and enlivens exchanges and experiences